These are the disaster missions. These missions are, essentially, a chain of smaller missions/tasks (e.g. surgeries, restoring a staff member’s stamina, releasing patients from the hospital, etc.). Upon completion, the disaster missions will reward you with a certain sum of Golden Hearts and a hospital skin.
1. This is a collection of all the disasters you've played. You can replay any disaster you previously failed within this panel.
2. This is the countdown timer for the current disaster.
3. This progress bar shows the number of steps required to complete the disaster, and it also tracks your current progress.
4. These are the rewards you'll get for completing disasters: Golden Hearts and a hospital skin.
5. Here you can assign a staff member to do the current procedure.
You can access the disaster missions by clicking on the newspaper icon.